Great news, fellow Xaverians!
Due to popular demand, we are extending the deadline for you to get tickets for the Family Lobster Dinner on Friday night! That means tickets are still available.
Who to invite / who can come
- The event is open to all StFX alumni, current StFX students, and both their family and friends. Dinner is at 6:30 pm at the Crescent Heights Community Centre (1101 - 2nd Street NW). The event is perfect for:
- Lobster lovers - especially if they are from the Maritimes or went to school in the Maritimes
- Families who are considering sending their child/children to StFX in the near future
- Families who can't find a babysitter - there's a huge park next to the hall where the kids can run and play
- Guests who bought a single ticket but didn't know non-StFXers could attend
- Friends of StFX
- General admission: $65
- Current StFX students: $40
- StFX Class of 2014 graduates: $40
- Volunteers: $35
- Children 10 and under: FREE (must be accompanied by a paying adult)
How to pay for your dinner tickets
- Send an INTERAC payment (via your respective online banking service) to email@example.com
- Arrange to meet a chapter executive in person (their email addresses are below). We will accept payments in cash or by cheque (payable to StFX University Alumni Association - Calgary chapter)
- Contact Oliver Munar at 403-816-4904 to arrange a payment via credit card
What if I can't come for the dinner but can come for the live music?
Admission is $10 per guest and can be paid at the door. Admission for the live music will be open at 8:30 pm.
Dress code, schmesh code... think tables covered in newspaper, bibs and claw crackers. This is a casual, fun get-together so don't worry about dressing in your best. Besides, we have a house band - Haggis, who will be playing some great Celtic music beginning at 9 pm - so you'll need to be comfortable.
Contact the chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Friday night!
Hail and Health,
Your Calgary chapter team:
- Oliver Munar '98, President (email@example.com)
- Jay Donlevy '92, Past-president (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phil Markovich '85 (email@example.com)
- Claire Barry '01 (Claire.Barry@shell.com)
- Sarah Kinch '07 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeff Paddon '09 (email@example.com)
- Lexi Tedesco '09 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mike Brain '10 (email@example.com)